Saturday, April 23, 2005

Ginger Snap Cookies

So I looked at my lonely blog and noticed that I really only have one post. I know I just started this thing but, really, I ought to have more content. Unfortunately, I'm supposed to be completing my thesis and two other assignments before the end of next week rather than surfing the internet and adding posts to my blog. I have 5 days in which to complete all my writing assignments. Realizing this, I bought 5 ginger snap cookies from an organic bakery that sells its wares at the Union Square Greenmarket on Saturdays. Their ginger snaps are very good. I had thought that I could have a cookie a say as a way to encourage myself to get my work done...you know...a little sweet motivation in the form of a cookie. Alas, I've already eaten two of them. And I haven't gone to the gym for a complete week. For a girl that had cut out junk food last semester and was going to the gym at least every other day I've fallen far. Sigh. Perhaps this downward spiral towards pudginess will end when I'm forced to graduate. Until then, I must muster up all my willpower to not consume a third cookie...

mmmm....cookies....

1 Comments:

Blogger uberviolet said...

cookies are a very neccessary part of the creative process!
i understand the problem with pudge. i am a pudgemonster myself since quitting smoking. must begin running. again. argh.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home